About Sully Telephone Company
The Sully Telephone Association incorporated on May 4, 1904.
The first office was located in the southwest room on the second floor of the Taylor brick building. Later the office was moved to the second floor of the building which for years was occupied by the barber shop. A new office and residence was built on the east side of the square in 1930. This house served as office headquarters and a residence for the lineman.
The current location was built in 1985.